Saturday, September 05, 2009


It Saturday! Today my program is going to West Coast Park, flying kite and cycling. Early in the morning I try to do some assignment so that sun I can finish up. The day line is on the Friday (11/9), now I only finish 1 question out of the 5. And Wednesday I have my finance exam. Hai. Stress!
Afternoon at 2pm I have to reach celemati MRT station. But I was 15min late, haha, Fanny and Samuel were waiting for me at the MRT. At the celemati bus stop we take a bus to west coast, but I can’t remember the bus number. I feel happy meeting them, because seen like 1 to 2 years never meet up after quitting Billy Bombers. We were so busy chatting in the bus until we miss the stop. Lol.. Then we have to walk back a long distance to west coast. lol.
When we reached there, we go Mac find xiao hei and her bf first. Then our first thing to do is climb the web and the playground. Lol.. After that we went to a field to fly a kite. Fanny bought a kite that has a dolphin picture on it, but the string no long enough.  It’s ok we have a lot of fun. Samuel always create trouble, he tangier the string up 2 time. Lol.
After flying kite we went to the Mac wash up and get some water. And ask around is there any bicycle shop around. Got one uncle told us that there is a shop rent those pedal GO-Kart, have to take a 10min walk from the Mac.
When we reach the shop, they do rent bicycle. But it was too expensive, for the bicycle one hour is for $10 and the pedal GO-Kart 30min is for $14! Omg.. The price is killing people. In the end we still rent it, cos fanny wanted to ride a bicycle. After paying the money and we decide to ride the bicycle back to Mac. Cos han xian is on his way here after his training. But we spent about the 1-hour finding him. Lol. He stops at the wrong stop, so he has to walk back, it quite far away from the Mac.
About 45min later after we rent the bicycle, we found han xian. Then we went back to return the bicycle. After that we go back to the Mac buy some food and celebrate Samuel and my birthday. Although is abit late but they willing to help celebrate my birthday. I am happy and thank to them making so much effort to celebrate birthday for me.  
At Mac we cut cake that han xian bought it from jurong east one cake shop. They bought a present for Samuel and me too! I am happy! Really today I really enjoy myself.
This is not the end of the day. Xiao hei’s bf got basketball training at united world school. So we follow him to that school, Samuel, fanny, xiao hei and me play 2 vs 2 at outside de basketball court. Then han xian tour around the school and explore. After bball we were so tired and decided to go home. Xiao hei send us out and wait for a cab. Samuel taking cab home so we lobong the cab to celemati MRT there. In the end han xian, fanny and me went to eat tan yong. The tan yong shop selling 4 pieces for $1.50, I feel is worsted it and it cheap too.
Thanks to Han xian, Fanny, Xiao hei, Samuel and xiao hei’s bf celebrating my birthday for me. Thank you all. MUACK! Whahaha… =)


This is how all things worked...
7:17 AM


-'All About Me'-

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

underline bold italics

Photobucket
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC

-'My Wants'-

-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag

-'I Hate'-

-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY

-'My Dreams Are'-

-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia

-'Drop Me a Message'-

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 180px.

-'Other World'-

Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost

-'Past'-

March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

-'My Melodies'-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Songs over here

-'Photos'-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-'Credits'-


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3