Today I took half-day leave, because I have to go down to Marina Sand Headquarter to hand up some documents. Actually, I already send it by email. I heard xw say that they need our CPF statement to verify our working history, so I have to go down ba seen xw is going down.
After my work around 12pm, this is my first time taking bus out from my working place. When I walk out from the company, the weather was so hot! But I like it better then raining day. =) I take my own sweet time walking toward to the bus stop and waiting for bus no. 193. I through it will wait a very long time for the bus but I only waited for 10min. When I broad the bus, along the way to jurong point bus interchange it will pass by a lot of army camps.
Got once the bus stopped at a camps, there were a lot of army boy boarding the bus too.. I was quite excited haha.. Because got handsome boy can see. =) Starting they were standing at the mid of the bus, in the end I think one of the guy asked let sit behind of the bus, there are some empty sit. Got one of the guys not bad looking and quite tall too.. hee. But I am too shy to look at them! omg. Got 1 of the guys sitting beside me and the tall guy ask him aiyo y you sit there.. lol. When the bus reached interchange they alight the bus then was standing near by like discussing about something. Are they discussing whether they want to take my hand phone number? LOL.. I think too much le. Whahaha..
While waiting for xw i went to west mall to buy some small thing to eat. After that we both take train to kallang. After finish our thing at Marina Sand we have to take a bus to bugis to meet xw friends. When we were at the entertain, got one guy come forward and ask me which bus going to bedok. I told him I not sure cos this is my first time here too. In the end, xw notice that the guy was a stocker.
I was scare and on the way to the bus stop the guy keep following us. Xw asked me want to take cab ant. I say ok. Maybe I was too frightened I walk too fast and was very in front from xw. When we reach to the junction we stop there and try to flag a cab. Then the guy stops too! And stand abit distance away from us, I was thinking he siao isit. After a few min he decided to give up and he walk to the bus stop and board a bus. Seen the stocker had left, xw and me decide to walk across to opposite side to take our bus.
Xw asked me “Y just now I was walking in front of that guy?” I say I don’t know. She told me just now I shouldn’t walk in front of him, later he did something stupid you also don’t know. She saw that guy slowly putting his hand into his pocket. Don’t know what he wants to do also. When xw tell me this, I was thinking ya los. Y I never think of this.
When we reached Bugis, xw go buy on buff to eat and wait for her friends. We shop around the Bugis area like Bugis Street and the new shopping centre just beside Bugis street (I can’t remember the shopping centre name.)
Then we had our dinner at the “MIss Clarity Cafe” overall still quite fun cos xw friends are very friendly. =) After finish dinner, I rush to school to have my lesson. During lesson time, teacher told us a lot of tip for the exam. But I was too sleepy cos during dinnertime I ate too full. Haha. In between has a 10 min break, after the break Lynn got a phone call. She just sitting beside me, when she was answering the call she sound like abit fan but I don’t dare to turn and see what happen.
I only heard that she say “okok I come now.” And I know she going to leave the class, she told Mr Ang that she had to left cos her who who just pass away. I was so shock! And I turn to her, I saw her start to cry and her eyes were so red. I saw her like that I almost wanted to cry too.. lol. Of cos I never, my tear almost dropping, then mr ang told me try to help her to take down the note for her. Lynn take care and we all jia u for the coming exam.. =)
This is how all things worked... 4:38 AM
-'All About Me'-
You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.
underlinebolditalics
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC
-'My Wants'-
-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag
-'I Hate'-
-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY
-'My Dreams Are'-
-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia