Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today in the morning I went for a jog, after that I go to find my parent at the farm there. I plant an alova at the farm and my mum asks me to think of a vegetable to plants and name it as “Zhi Jia Wonder Land ”. lol. Next week let me bring my cam and take some photo that my parent had plant and my alova. =)


In the afternoon after my jogging and farming, when I was playing wow half way thought. xiang sms me and borrow money for taking cab back to his camp. I rush down to the atm machine to transfer the money for him. I don’t want to use iBanking becos I heard that a lot of people account was hacked but the hacker. So I don’t dare to use it to transfer money to him.


In the end xiang call me and tell me that he is at hospital now. He had facture his finger and now the doctor is helping him to bandage his hand. I was abit worry about him so I pass the phone to mum.


At night I went to play mahjong with ph, sean and Lynnette. We play until the next morning 6am then go home.


This is how all things worked...
5:25 AM


-'All About Me'-

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

underline bold italics

Photobucket
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC

-'My Wants'-

-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag

-'I Hate'-

-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY

-'My Dreams Are'-

-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia

-'Drop Me a Message'-

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 180px.

-'Other World'-

Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost

-'Past'-

March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

-'My Melodies'-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Songs over here

-'Photos'-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-'Credits'-


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3