
Today at the office abit sian. During working hour, around 3plus Yn, Xw and me have a conference call. Lol.. Working still can chat on the phone ar.. lol. They call to my hp to have a conference. Yn use her office phone to call me and Xw use her house phone.
After work I meet xw for dinner at west mall. We went to the food court to have our dinner. After finish our dinner we walk around and see see. At value shop I bought a tip bit and batty. Xw suddenly say that she wan to buy some items from the “Cotton On”. Then I told her lot1 got the shop. She OK! Let go to Lot1 and shop. Lol. We took a no.985 bus to Lot1. When we reach there the first thing is went to the Cotton On shop. Omg.. lol.. I spent about 1-2 hours in that shop. I bought 3 tops and xw bought 2 pairs of shoes, and shorts ba. Lol. After Cotton on we went to the top floor and start to shop around. We did go to the Levis shop and try some jeans. I saw xw wear those jeans so funny. Because the jean is too long for her.. haha. Levis has promotion buy 2 jeans for $199. I wan to buy. But not enough time to shop and try le. So xw and me decide next time come again then buy.
After shopping at the Lot1, outside the shopping centre have night market. We went to the night market and walk walk buy drink. The drink store ah boys make fun of us. Lol.
So lame! Haha. Cos I told him, can you give me bundong? He said, “I cannot give u bundong but I only can sell you bundong.” Lol.. I heard liao I laugh. Lame los.. Make me so PS. But he told me he just joking with me.. haha.. I understand. After finish shopping around the night market, we go home around 10pm.
When I reach home, I online MSN for a while. Suddenly got one person chat with me.. It was Samuel! Lol.. he like siao da bo. Haha. He say one day when funny, xiao hei and him go out ask me alone too. I told him ok.. I am on! Haha.. Really miss them so much after I leave Billy Bombers. =)



-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag
-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY
-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia
Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011







Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3