Thursday, August 20, 2009
Today was a busy day for me. Morning I wake up quite late around 10plus ba. Because yesterday reached home very late and sleep around 4am in the morning. =)
Morning wake up first thing I do was go running with my mummy. Of cause my mummy never runs. We slowly make our way to the park, which is near the BKE highway. From my house here I run to Farja there ba. Then my mummy walking behind me, when I reach the ending point I waited for her there.
The weather wasn’t that hot and sunny. Before I went down for a jog I saw the weather was very sunny and hot. But when I went down the weather turn cloudy! Angry le.. lol.. I wanted to run until a sunny hot sun!
After finish jogging my mummy and me went to a near by playground beside there are fitness equipment. Then we take about 15 to 20min plying with the equipment. =) hee.. About 11.30am we walk down to the Green Ride Shopping centre there to have our lunch.
There got 2 coffee shops, one is got air-con indoor food court. Another one is coffee shop near wet market there. At first we saw the air-con food court first, I went in and look around what food is nice to eat. Nothing interests me and some more I just finish running don’t want to sit inside the air-con place to have my meal.
In the end, we went to the coffee shop to have our lunch. Mummy introduces me to eat the Lor Mee, then we both order Lor Mee and home made Bali drinks to share. Mummy tell me that her friend intro the Lor Mee to her. The Lor Mee really very nice, different from other places de Lor Mee so watery.
After finish our lunch, we took about 15min to walk home. Went home rest for about 15min and prepare to go Jurong area do hair treatment with zy. We about 1.45pm reached Kimage and we took about 2hours to finish the treatment. The treatment plus cut total cost about $148 after 20% discount.
After that I had a Basic Theory Test at 6.45pm. I about 5pm reach home after my hair treatment. So I at least still have 1hour 45min for me to rest for a while.
I did study my test but when I went in I forgot the Sign is represent for which. And I only remember that I did wrong 3 questions. Maybe some other question I make a careless mistake ba. I fail my BTT and have to retake again. After the test I went down to the 1 level to book my BTT again. And I saw the next time slot was at 8pm in 31 august. But at the end of the page it don’t allow me to click submit. So I have to go home and book the slot.
Hai. Sad I fail my BTT. Before I went to take my BTT, Mar sms me want to watch “Where got Ghost” movie. I told him can but after 7plus cause I got BTT. He told me the venue and the time at Bishan 8.45pm. After my BTT I quickly go home, change my clothes, and took MRT down to bishan.
I reached Bishan about 8.30pm and I go up to the Gold Village there to find him. Still got a little bit of time we went to the food court sit down and chat. He really likes to talk ar. Lol. While we chatting he talks the most. But at least I learn a lot from him. He told me a lot of his experience on his study and work.
Was quite happy watching movie with friends that you don’t meet up so much and had a good chat. This movie I will give 3 stars out of 5 ba. The sound effects make me nervous and scared! Got one time the Ah Fat face suddenly came out with a lot of blood at her mouth, that was the part I jump up! Lol.. Don’t know Mar got saw it ant.
After the movie Mar send me home around 11plus. It was very late and tiring day for me. 1 finally thing, I forgot to return mar movie tickets money! Omg.. Mar next time I treat you back ok? Lol.. ^^
This is how all things worked...
4:53 AM