
Today is my Finance Class Test! Omg.. I was like remember not half of the notes. Trying my best to study but my heart is not force on the notes. Keep thinking of games. But lucky in the afternoon about 1.30pm will be meeting Evelyn at funan to study our class test.
Haha.. We both end up also never study hard. Because don’t really have the heart to study. But at least we got study for 2hrs before we go off and meet our friends. About 4pm I leave the place and go find xiao wei and mei zhi. Then Evelyn went to find her friends too. I was meeting them at ION shopping centre. This is my first time went there after it open for about few weeks. We went around shop a lot of shop, and saw some clothes and bags that I wan to buy. But I no money just want to save my money for my laptop.
We 3 girls shopping until the guys come and we went to have Dinner at Japanese restaurant and eat. After finish eating I rush down to my school and take my class test. Lucky I make it before 7pm to take my test.
Today class test I did quite badly. I study those entire notes and I forgot almost 50%. Hai. But I try to do my best and try to write down what I can remember. After class test I went to help xw to buy a ¾ pants at ION.
I took “190” bus there and at the ION bus shop I saw Kelly. She was with her bf. When I reached ION almost all the shop started to close. Then I faster find the shop that xw told me. The shop name is “New Look” just beside Zara shop. I went to the wrong place. I went up to the 3rd floor but the shop is at B2. I almost lost my way. In the end I manage to find the shop. And I quickly find that ¾ pant and buy it. Xw want size 12 de she scares next time she comes back buy no more that size liao. So she ask me to help her buy cos she with those guys watching movie. By the time the movie finish the shop already close.
After helping her buy the pants, I went to The Shaw and wait for them. I bought a flapper mocha at McCafe sit down there and wait for them.
They finish watching their movie and they came down to McCafe to find me. Then mz decided to go St Jame Power House to club with her friends. Xw asked me want to go ant, if I am going she will go too. So I told her ya I am going. I just wan to enjoy myself after my test.
This is my first time went to Power House. We took cab down there cos her friends were there waiting for her. Today is Wednesday! It’s Lady Night! Haha. So the girls don’t have to pay for the entrance fee. =)
I did enjoy myself that night but not 100% enjoy. Cos don’t really know her friends well. So xw and me keep sitting down there drink and listen to the music. About 2plus we went to the dance floor and dance. 3plus xw and me decide to go home le. Cos I am super tired liao. Then we told mz that we go off first.
I really happy that mz is enjoy celebrating her birthday. =) Mei Zhi Happy Birthday!



-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag
-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY
-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia
Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011







Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3