Friday, August 14, 2009

Today I skip lesson again. Very bad hor, I always skip this lesson (Managing People in the Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Industry). Because my friends didn’t go for the lesson also, some more the lesson super boring de. Lecturer teaches 1 slide for 15 min. I really can’t take it. I might as well go home do my research for my assay.

After work I message XW see where she is so we can have dinner together. In the end she asks me want to go watch movie with mz and ming jie ant. Yes! Of cos I will go. Haha. At first xiao wei trying to ask me not to skip the lesson. But I just want to skip. Hee. ^^ In the end she also give up. Haha.

I decided to go home and bath first seen they are meeting at 7pm I still have abit of time.

After finish preparing my stuffs and ready to go down take bus. I sms xw tell her I will be a littler late. When I was on my way walking toward the bus stop, Mei zhi message me “Jia. Where are u?” I told I already on my way to my bus stop. She reply let take the same bus go Heeren together. I waited for about 15min ba, and then the bus arrived.

When we reached Heeren about 5min later xw had reached too. So we went to Cineleisureto check the show Disney U.P timing and the seats. In the end we bought 4 tickets at 10.15pm. While waiting for ming jie come down to meet us from his camp at tekong, we went to Waurku to have our dinner. We order side dishes and drink first while waiting for Mj.

We ordered squid and fried tofu for side dishes, for drinks I ordered Mango Milk shake,

Xw ordered ice chocolate and Mz ordered choc milk shake. Xw order ice choc the waitress told her that they only have hot choc. In the end, the waitress gave her hot choc and a cup of ice! Lol.. For the side dishes, the portion is *really big*. When Mj had reach waurku, we start to order our main dishes. I only remember I ordered Potato and Bacon pasta, for the rest I can’t remember it. Only Mj he ordered dessert an ice cream! Hee. We should have ordered dessert then side dishes. =(

After finish having dinner, it time for us to watch movie! Hee. I like Disney U.P! It really nice and funny movie, I will give 5/5 for the rating. After that we decided to slack for a while before we go home. We went to the coffee club to have some drinks. About midnight 12plus we share cab home.

It’s really happy to meet up those friends that you have not seen for some many years. I enjoy myself and really happy that can meet up some old friend. =) But I spent about $40 on that day! Haha. But it good to spent some money to enjoy yourself with your friends. And thank for Mj paying the cab fee for me! I will treat you back when we meet up again. =)



This is how all things worked...
4:22 AM


-'All About Me'-

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

underline bold italics

Photobucket
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC

-'My Wants'-

-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag

-'I Hate'-

-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY

-'My Dreams Are'-

-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia

-'Drop Me a Message'-

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 180px.

-'Other World'-

Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost

-'Past'-

March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

-'My Melodies'-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Songs over here

-'Photos'-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-'Credits'-


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3