
Today I take FAKE MC! Lol. Yesterday I had a call that I am confirm in a position of Count Cashier. At 3.30pm I have to go down to Suntec city to sign an agreement. When I reach Suntec I first time see not much people in the shopping mall. Haha.. Maybe because it Thursday is a weekday.
When I reach the 3rd floor I saw people were walking towards no.303 room. In the first place I taught it was like one to one in a room to sign the agreement. But no, is like about 100 over people in a room to listen to a talk.
The HR of the Marina Sand IR he will be going thought more about the agreement and some forms. After that we will be going to another room to fill up our agreement and forms. I took about 1hr to finish it. Lol. I remember when I finish my forms walk out from the hall it was 6pm. -_-! Then I decided to go Bukit Panjang Plaza buy food and some stationary. So I walk to my school bus stop take no.700 bus to plaza. It took about 5 to 10min walk to reach there.
When I almost reach the bus stop I saw my bus run pass by! Omg I miss it! Sian. I waited about 20 to 30min for another bus to come. I was so angry man! I waited so long, I should walk a bit farer behind my school bus stop to take no.190 bus. -_-! When I reach plaza I buy my stationary and I did not buy my food because I am not hungry.
When I reach home I realize that I forgot to buy my Face Mask! Omg. My house only left 1 piece. =(



-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag
-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY
-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia
Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011







Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3