Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday afternoon about 12.20pm went to 2 driving practice for final theory. I saw one guy taking the same bus with me from my house bus stop. Then alight the same bus stop as me. I think he going for his practice too. Haha. But never mind, when after my practice I went to the bus stop and wait for my bus. I don’t know he was standing another side of the bus stop. When I wanted to abroad the bus then I saw him taking the same bus with me again. But this time he alights at the Bukit Panjang Plaza bus stop. =(

At night went to watch movie with the guys. We watched Murder at 9.30pm.


Today! Super boring. Whole day stays at home play facebook and watch video (The video title). But I always say Sunday want to study but in the end never study. Cannot be like that. Because at the 19 Aug is my class test le. Really have to study hard; some more I am new to the finance aspect module. I wanted to get at least a distinction for this module. I can do it!




This is how all things worked...
6:51 PM


-'All About Me'-

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

underline bold italics

Photobucket
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC

-'My Wants'-

-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag

-'I Hate'-

-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY

-'My Dreams Are'-

-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia

-'Drop Me a Message'-

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 180px.

-'Other World'-

Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost

-'Past'-

March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

-'My Melodies'-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Songs over here

-'Photos'-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-'Credits'-


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3