Monday, July 20, 2009

Today nothing much to share to you guys. I try to log in BBDC and see they will add any more date for the Basic Theory Test. Really they added a new date which is 20 August 2009. I was thinking which date to book because 19 Aug I having a Finance class test too. In the end I decided to choose 20 Aug because I need to have sometime to study for my class test and 18 – 19 Aug doesn’t have the time slot that I want. So I booked 20 Aug at 6.45pm to 7.15pm. haha.. hai. Is like about 1 month later le. Hai. After a month I sure forget all the theory that I had study. Lol. Never mind, I was thinking now go practice for Final Theory while waiting for the BTT. And have to check the date for FTT and book it first so I wouldn’t have to wait for another month.

It’s already 9pm plus. Wanted to go sleep but I was waiting for someone to online. But he didn’t online today. Sad =(




This is how all things worked...
5:49 AM


-'All About Me'-

You are not seeing me.
It's just my reflections.

underline bold italics

Photobucket
Gender: Female
Age: 23+
Height: 178
Weight: 64
D.O.B: 17 August 1987
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Leo
Zodiac:Rabbit
Schools: Bukit Batok Pri - Dunearn Sec - Macpherson ITE - Dover ITE - TMC

-'My Wants'-

-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag

-'I Hate'-

-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY

-'My Dreams Are'-

-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia

-'Drop Me a Message'-

Put your tagboard over here
Width not over 180px.

-'Other World'-

Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost

-'Past'-

March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

-'My Melodies'-


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Songs over here

-'Photos'-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-'Credits'-


Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3