
Today it was a tiring day. Every morning I have to wake up at 6am. I always set the alarm at 5.45am. But In the End I always wake up at 6am or 6.05am. lol. Still can’t use to the early wake up time, seen like 4years ago at the secondary school life. That was long ago ar. Lol. Primary School more worsted has to wake up at 5.15am to catch my school bus. Whahaha. Ok back to the topic. Lol.
In the morning I almost miss the company bus, when I reach the Bukit Panjang CC’s bus stop I found out that I forgot to take money from my papa and bring calculator for my lesson! Calculator never mind ba because I still can use my phone de calculator. But no money how takes my lunch! Lucky my bag inside got a small bag of coins. Lol. Heng! I had enough money for my lunch. Yesterday night I had spent all my cash for dinner and buy facemask. Lol.
After work I toke the company transport to the Newton Mrt bus stop then I take “700” bus to my school at Capitol Centre. I never take my dinner because trying to save money! Hai… I over spent my money for this month! Haha. I spent about $100 plus bought a lot of Cotton On’s clothes and t-shirts. Now have to save money le.
During lesson time, I don’t have any mood to attend the lesson. Cos my friends called me around 4pm that she last min have a meeting so can’t attend the lesson today. Another guy he also cannot make it today too. I was sad, don’t know why. On my way to school Evelyn called me that last min her meeting was cancel then she will come for the class. Yeah! Hee…
Today lecturer taught us about Journal Asset and T graph. Omg. I cannot understand le. I think I have to ask Lynette to explain to me on Saturday le. Ok. Its 11pm now have to sleep early if not can’t wake up again. Good Night! =)



-'I want Jephthan to be my lao gong.. =)
-'PACK MY MESS ROOM!.. LOL
-'Bags
-'Frangrance
-'14' Tv for my room
-'New Wardrobe
-'Pass my Higher Diploma
-'Find a better job with higher pay! =)
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Medium Serena
-'Kate Spade Classic Noel Thomas Sling Bag
-'Horror Movie
-'Raining Day
-'Break Promise
-'Getting fat
-'People who lie to me
-'People who just can't keep a secret
-'Hate to be left out/LONELY
-'Be with my dearest Jephthan together till we grow old..
-'Alway accompany my dear watch tv or be with him all the time he needs mi..
-'Get my Higher Diploma Certification
-'Mardi Gras Masks or Butterfly Eye Mask Birthday Party/Wedding
-'Trip Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia
Hui
Shirley
Xiao Wei
Ya Yi
Jessie
MS
Goodbargains
Great Offer at Teria
IEatIShootIPost
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011







Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Resource - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3